|JRL #5605 Contents:||Plain Text - Entire Isssue|
1. Versty: CZAR IS TOO FAR. (poll)
2. Interfax: Russia not to spend more on defence since US exit from ABM - defence minister.
3. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
4. Polish News Bulletin: Poles Don't See Russia as Enemy.
5. Financial Times (UK): Andrew Jack, Fight for Russia's TV6 turns into soap opera.
6. Moscow Times: Oksana Yablokova, Tallying Up Weekend's Elections.
7. Moscow Times: Chloe Arnold, Rumsfeld Stumbles Into Cacophonous Caucasus.
8. Excerpts from RFE/RL Security Watch.
9. Rossiiskaya Gazeta: KOKOSHIN ON POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF US DECISION.
10. gazeta.ru: Pasko Defence Confident of Full Acquittal.
11. Reuters: Russian arms, military exports to top $4 bln in 2001.
12. Izvestia: GRIGORY YAVLINSKY: ALL OF THAT EXIST IN REAL LIFE TWO HOURS BY FLIGHT FROM HERE. (interview)
13. Defense News: Sean Kay and Joshua Spero, Keep NATO Relevant for the 21st Century.
14. Baltimore Sun: Douglas Birch, Training for life under the big top. School: Moscow's circus college has helped preserve Russia's revered circus traditions in an uncertain era.