JRL #5571 Contents:
1. Interfax: Russia's Gorbachev is not in need of
serious medical treatment.
2. Reuters: U.S. urges Russia not to shut down TV6.
3. Moscow Times: Megan Twohey, 1 in 3 Babies Born to Unmarried Moms.
4. Itar-Tass: Some 10 million people moved to Russia from ex-Soviet republics.
5. strana.ru: A New End to the Cold War. (Interview with Strobe Talbott)
6. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
7. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace: Book Launch: Gorbachev, Yeltsin, and Putin. (With Lilia Shevtsova, Archie Brown, and Eugene Huskey)
8. RFE/RL: Michael Lelyveld, Russia: Will A New Formula For Sharing Caspian Riches Work?
9. Moscow Times: Valeria Korchagina, U.S.: Russia Crucial To World Economy.
10. UPI: St. Pete lawmaker slated for speaker.
11. AFP: Shevardnadze says bombing aimed at scuttling Putin meeting.
12. Reuters: U.S. to raise attacks on Georgia with Russia.
13. AP: Putin Thanks Participants in Kursk.
14. BBC Monitoring: Russian president says workers' prosperity depends on economic growth.
15. Itar-Tass: Judicial reform sets age limit for Russian judges, limits legal immunity.
16. Reuters: Russia uneasy over U.S. hard talk on Iraq.