1. The Russia Journal: Cain Burdeau, As economy grows,
so does middle class.
2. Reuters: Russia, others may be exempt from annual U.S. test. (Jackson-Vanik)
3. Marina Kalashnikova: Brzezinski's interview in Nezavisimaya Gazeta.
4. Celeste Wallander: Re: 5507-McFaul/US-Russia Relations after September 11.
5. gazeta.ru: Jordan Has Sights Set on NTV Ownership.
6. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
7. Financial Times (UK): Roberte Budden, A market emerging cautiously: RUSSIA: Upbeat data and buoyant investors are helping the economy to grow.
8. The Russia Journal: Dmitry Pinsker, Kremlin plays double game. Pro-Western views are ditched at home.
9. AFP: Russian deputies welcome US move on missile defence tests.
10. AP: U.S., Russia Arms Deal Seen Possible. (Vershbow)
11. RFE/RL: Frank Csongos, Moscow's Concern Over NATO Expansion Easing.
12. Baltimore Sun: Will Englund, Anti-terrorist operation still looks like war on Chechens. Russia's allegations don't entirely define nature of the fighting.
13. Boston Globe: David Filipov, ON THE DEFENSIVE. Outnumbered Taliban foes holding ground.