|JRL #5601 Contents:||Plain Text|
1. The Russia Journal: Alexander Golts, Decision time
for Russia in Afghanistan. Putin must choose between working with U.S. and going
2. pravda.ru: MARINA ROMANOVA: PUTIN SETS HIMSELF TO YELTSIN'S "GUARDS."
3. Moscow Tribune: Stanislav Menshikov, CUTTING OIL EXPORTS IS NO BLUFF. But Rising Natural Monopoly Tariffs are Very Dangerous.
4. Sharon Tennison: Re: OPORA Conference in Moscow; and Moscow Times Simon Ostrovsky, Kremlin Befriends Small Business.
5. Prosecutor dismisses half of charges against Pasko.
6. RFE/RL: Kathleen Knox, USSR Breakup: Ten Years After, Russia Fights For Influence Over CIS States.
7. Center for Strategic & International Studies: ALEXANDER NIKITIN ON THE CIVIC FORUM.
8. Sovietskaya Rossia: Vyacheslav Tetekin, Putin's Ten Blows.