JRL #5559 Contents:
1. Izvestia: Alexander Arkhangelsky, AGREEMENT ON
OPINIONS. Civil society is being born in Russia.
2. BBC Monitoring: Russia's Putin says state ready to listen to society.
3. Los Angeles Times: John Daniszewski, Jewish Community Enjoying a Renaissance in Russia, Group Says.
4. Itar-Tass: Russian minister outlines Russia's vision of upgraded partnership with NATO.
5. Rossiiskaya Gazeta: Mikhail Delyagin, THE ECONOMIC RESULTS OF PUTIN'S US VISIT.
6. Le Monde Analyzes 'Turning Point in Russian Foreign Policy'
7. Novaya Gazeta: Boris Kagarlitsky, THE WAR IS WON BY THOSE WHO STAY OUT OF IT. America can't win this war, but neither can the Islamic world.
8. pravda.ru: ALEXANDER KORZHAKOV: PRESIDENT YELTSIN DID NOT TELL ME WHERE WE WERE GOING.
9. BBC Monitoring: Chechen negotiator says no alternative to Putin-Maskhadov meeting.
10. Zyuganov's Statement.
11. Reuters: Russia says outlook worse due oil, world economy.