JRL #5557 Contents:
1. Reuters: NATO set to open doors wide in a year's time.
2. RIA: SANTA CLAUS ACADEMY OPENS IN MOSCOW.
3. Reuters: Caspian, Russian energy needs major investment-EBRD.
4. The Guardian (UK): Terry Macalister and Larry Elliott, Kremlin makes Opec sweat: Russia is flexing its political muscles against the oil cartel. The signs are growing of new-found confidence in Moscow.
5. Wall Street Journal: Guy Chazan, In Move to Reform Russia's Judicial System, Putin Battles Entrenched Vested Interests.
6. American Committee for Peace in Chechnya (ACPC) information.
7. UPI: Martin Sieff, Icebergs collide below summit smiles.
8. Eurasianet.org: Igor Torbakov, GOOD BUSH-PUTIN RAPPORT CAN'T HIDE OBSTACLES TO LONG-TERM US-RUSSIAN COOPERATION.
9. Kennan Institute meeting report: Clementine Fujimura on Empowering through Victimization: Moscow's Homeless Children.
10. Moscow Times: Victoria Lavrentieva, Ministers Fret Over Diving Oil Prices.
11. Baltimore Sun: Karl Inderfurth, Progress on nuclear arms should be just a beginning.
12. Newsday: Ivo Daalder, Bush Must Melt His Cold War Mentality.