1. Financial Times (UK): Poker-faced Putin raises the
stakes at Texas table.
2. International Herald Tribune: Steven Erlanger, Russians Acknowledge Nuclear Security Breaches.
3. Reuters: Back to basics for Georgia's wine industry.
4. New York Times editorial: Russia's Germ Warfare Secrets.
5. Moscow Times: Megan Twohey, Reforms Called History's Worst.
6. International Herald Tribune: William Potter and Nikolai Sokov, Hope for a Strategic Breakthrough at the Bush-Putin Summit.
7. David Filipov: Re: 5538-Filipov/Land of Loss.
8. Donald Barry: New Book on Russian Politics.
9. Jason Ryan: Russian article re preparations for Putin-Bush meeting.
10. Newsweek International: Andrew Nagorski, Americaís New Friend? Vladimir Putin has long been a mystery. Is he a democrat or an autocrat, a rival of the West or a partner? What the war against terror has revealed about Russiaís leader
11. Newsweek International: Rudi Dornbusch, The Death of the Bad Idea. Putinís allies are a growing economy and a new consensus on how to keep it that way.
12. Newsweek International: Eve Conant, Art in Exile. In a dilapidated building in Uzbekistan sits the most extensive collection of gulag-era works in existence. Will the world ever get to see them?