1. AP: Russia Likes Dollar Over Euro, for Now.
2. New York Times: William Safire, To the Crawford Summit.
3. Moscow Times editorial: Jury Still Out On Putin's Campaign.
4. The Economist (UK) editorial: Suddenly, such good neighbours. With America at war against terror, and keen to build missile defences, Russia has an opportunity.
5. Washington Times: Michael McFaul, Milestones of Russian reform.
6. AP: Russian City Is Closed to Foreigners. (Norilsk)
7. BBC Monitoring: US embassy said recruiting Russian volunteers to fight in Afghanistan.
8. Matt Taibbi: http://www.exile.ru/128/verbovka.php
9. BBC Monitoring: Declassified Stalin-era documents go on show in Yekaterinburg.
10. Moscow Times: Megan Twohey, U.S. Visa Applicants Face More Scrutiny.
11. Reuters: Russian debt seen safe from Argentina woes.
12. PONARS: Sarah E. Mendelson and Scott Lindsay, Toward a U.S. Policy on Chechnya.
13. Reuters: Head of Russia's UES soothes investor nerves. (Chubais)