1. Reuters: Russia's Putin worried over oil price fall.
2. Reuters: Russia sees basis of new strategic ties with U.S.
3. Vek: THE RUSSIAN ELITE FEARS INTEGRATION WITH THE WEST.
4. Versty: BIFURCATION. (poll)
5. Moscow Times: Anna Raff, Harvard Offers a Dose of Reality.
6. The Electronic Telegraph (UK): George Trefgarne, Russian oil changing the Opec game.
7. Drudge Report: BOOK: BUSH AND PUTIN DISCUSS JESUS CROSS.
8. Wall Street Journal: Jeanne Cummings, Bush Seeks to Lift Cold War Sanction As U.S.-Russia Relations Warm Up.
9. Reuters: Fighting rages in Chechnya despite looming talks.
10. Versiya: Petr Pryanishnikov, Vladimir Kuznetsov (Green Cross Russia), WELCOME, OR: ACCESS RESTRICTED TO AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL. Security shortfalls at Russia's nuclear facilities.
11. Moscow Times: Chubais Leaps to the Defense of Railways Minister.
12. BBC Monitoring: Russia TV has more details of failed plot to kill Putin.
13. Vek: YEVGENY PRIMAKOV COMMENTS ON CHECHEN COUNTER-TERRORIST OPERATION. (and other subjects)
14. Washington Post: William Raspberry, When Did the Target Become the Taliban?
15. The Globe and Mail (Canada): Geoffrey York, A coalition of threats and extortion. The Northern Alliance governs with intimidation veiled by bureaucracy.