1. RFE/RL: Zamira Echanova, Uzbekistan: Rights Activists
Fear Ill Effect Of Alliance With U.S.
2. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
3. Izvestia: Yevgeny Bai, THE THREAT OF TERROR BRINGS US TOGETHER - AN INTERVIEW WITH CONDOLEEZZA RICE.
4. Moscow Times editorial: NTV Spirit Must Be Kept Alive.
5. Statement from NTV.
6. Rafael Akopov: NTV World.
7. Moscow Times: Boris Kagarlitsky, Facing WTO Life Sentence.
8. Washington Post: Jackson Diehl, Parallel Propaganda.
9. Matt Taibbi: Stringer.
10. Christian Science Monitor: Arie Farnam, In Prague, a symbol of America comes under threat. A recent bomb plot against Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty's headquarters may force the stations to relocate.
11. AFP: Russia's Muslims leery of Kremlin support for US Afghan campaign.
12. BBC Monitoring: "Flush Putin down the Hague Tribunal" - chants rally in Russia's Tatarstan.
13. eurasianet.org: Justin Burke, THE UNITED STATES MUST TREAD CAREFULLY IN CENTRAL ASIA.
14. AFP: Georgian leader looks to Putin, OSCE to help solve Abkhaz conflict.
15. Reuters: Polish president sees Russia joining NATO one day.