|JRL #5612 Contents:||Plain Text - Entire Issue|
1. RIA Novosti: RUSSIAN ASTROLOGIST PREDICTS "VERY
POSITIVE" EVENTS FOR RUSSIA.
2. AP: Gorbachev Still Feels Bitter.
3. National Journal: Guide to the Web: Russian Web Sites.
4. St. Petersburg Times editorial: Yes, We Do Need All of Our Children.
5. Branko Milanovic: Re: 5608-Shlapentokh/Putin.
6. The Russia Journal: Alexander Golts, Challenging times for U.S.-Russia relations. In the wake of the ABM withdrawal, Putin has his work cut out.
7. The Russia Journal: Dmitry Pinsker, Russia’s elections still a farce.
8. Wall Street Journal: Jeanne Whalen, As a Strapped Russia Looks to Diamonds To Raise Funds, Is Democracy at Risk?
9. gazeta.ru: Former PM Kiriyenko Answers Questions of Gazeta.Ru Readers.
10. Reuters: Stalin honoured with flowers and songs in Georgia.
11. RIA Novosti: RUSSIANS HAVE 4 MILLION QUESTIONS TO ASK PRESIDENT.
12. RFE/RL: Kathleen Knox, Russia/U.S.: Does U.S. Withdrawal From ABM Set A Historic Precedent?
13. UPI: FBI focusing on portable nuke threat.