|JRL #5599 Contents:||Plain Text|
1. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
2. BBC Monitoring: Self-exiled tycoon levels accusations at Russian authorities. (Berezovsky)
3. RFE/RL: Jeremy Bransten, USSR Breakup: Tracing The Collapse Of The World's Last Great Empire (Part 1).
4. Le Monde diplomatique: Moshe Lewin, Why the World Needs to Know About the Soviet Past. The history of the Russian future.
5. The Nation book review: Walter Uhler, Gorbachev's Revolution. (re Robert English's Russia and the Idea of the West: Gorbachev, Intellectuals, and the End of the Cold War, and Anatoly Chernyaev's My Six Years with Gorbachev