|JRL #5595 Contents:||Plain Text|
1. Reuters: Russia's Putin rules out extending Kremlin
2. strana.ru: Legitimate Holiday. For 67% of the Russians, Constitution Day is nothing more than an extra day off.
3. Laura Belin: amending the constitution.
4. AFP: US seeks to downplay fears of instability from ABM treaty withdrawal.
5. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
6. gazeta.ru: Co-Author of Constitution on Extending Putin's Term. (Sergei Shakhrai)
7. Vremya MN: Dearth of Foreign Policy Strategists Noted.
8. BBC Monitoring: Cross-country vehicles, donkeys, camels subject to mobilization in Russia.
9. RFE/RL: Michael Lelyveld, Economic Advisers Disagree On Tariffs For Natural Monopolies.
10. Moscow Times: Alexei Pankin, Election Cash Blocks Media's Development.
11. Belorusskaya Delovaya Gazeta: Shushkevich recalls events leading to Brest accords.
12. Asia Times: Sergei Blagov, Moscow move could freeze holiday hopes.
13. Mercury News: Mark Purdy, Russia deals injustice by keeping Nabokov off its Olympic team. (hockey)