JRL #5583 Contents:
1. Moscow Times: Pavel Felgenhauer, Navy Gambled and
2. Dale Herspring: Putin and the Military.
3. Reuters: Russia, U.S. cut arsenals to comply with START-1.
4. Luba Schwartzman: Online Databases of Russian Personalities.
5. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace book launch: Anders Aslund: Building Capitalism: Transformation of the Former Soviet Bloc.
6. BBC Monitoring: Russian Federation Council's new speaker marks "end of Yeltsin era."
7. Sally W. Stoecker: Putin and the Law!!!
8. AP: Putin Praises Improved U.S. Relations.
9. BBC Monitoring: Putin sets out vision for Russia and Europe.
10. BBC Monitoring: Russia's Putin says US strikes beyond Afghanistan must be sanctioned by UN.
11. Vremya MN: Valeriy Vyzhutovich, Passing Game. (Role of Comptroller's Office Examined--Stepashin)
12. Financial Times (UK): Andrew Jack, Russians push for normality in Chechnya.
13. therussianissues.com: Russia To Join World Government. Vladimir Pozner's guests discuss Russia's past and future.
14. pravda.ru: SERGEY FILATOV: WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2002. PRAVDA.RU GIVES ITS FORECAST.