JRL #5573 Contents:
1. Reuters: U.S. Worried About Security of Russian
2. RIA Novosti: AFGHANISTAN WAR TO FLARE UP ANEW IN SPRING, RUSSIAN EXPERT PROPHESIES.
3. ORT Television: INTERVIEW WITH STATE DUMA COMMITTEE FOR DEFENSE VICE-CHAIRMAN ALEXEI ARBATOV. (re Afghanistan)
4. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
5. Polit.ru: Kirill Rogov, Herostrates' Business. Pending liquidation of TV-6 is a mirror reflecting Russia's defective economic order, where inferior enterprises can be declared good and competitive, whereas profitable business can be declared bankrupt.
6. Interfax: Communists still ahead of pro-presidential parties in poll.
7. The Economist (UK): Russia's reforms. Lurching ahead. While President Vladimir Putin wows the West, Russia is changing, slowly.
8. Reuters: Georgia-Russia row jolts CIS anniversary summit.
9. Jamestown Foundation Monitor: MEDIA FOCUS ON A BEHIND-THE-SCENES KREMLIN POWER STRUGGLE.
10. Nezavisimaya Gazeta: Leonid Radzikhovsky, "Whitish" and "Blackish" Citizens. A Police State Is Safer Than a Bandit Community.
11. Moscow Times: Nonna Chernyakova and Russell Working, Hurry Up and Wait. (re ethnic Russians in ex-Soviet states)