JRL #5572 Contents:
1. AP: UNICEF: More Children in Poverty.
2. Moscow Times: Victoria Lavrentieva, IMF Plan 3 Years Late for Russia.
3. International Herald Tribune: Robyn Lim, Russia Is Back in Kabul and in the 'Great Game'
4. Moskovskiye Novosti: Andrey Kozyrev, What Do We Need From America?
5. Financial Times: Judy Dempsey, Joining forces: Nato and Russia want closer co-operation but must appease internal interests to get it.
6. The Guardian (UK) letter. (re Robinson on Chechnya)
7. The Guardian (UK) letter. (Robinson replies)
8. Moscow Times editorial: Skuratov Still Ruffles Feathers.
9. Peter Lavelle: Untimely Thoughts - The poverty of rumor as virtual politics (re Rumors).
10. Washington Times editorial: Putin's power grab.
11. Los Angeles Times: Thomas Maugh, Former Soviet Bloc Hit by Skyrocketing Rate of HIV.
12. strana.ru: Sergei Markov, Shevardnadze and Russian Generals Deal a Powerful Blow to Putin's Policies.
13. Profil: HAPPY NEW RJES. An interview with Anatoly Chubais, CEO of Russian Joint Energy Systems.