JRL #5556 Contents:
1. The Sunday Times (UK): Stephen Kotkin, Buddy, itís
the money that talks. For all the smiles, the US-Russian friendship is all about
2. Christian Science Monitor: Fred Weir, Muscovites defy building codes - and gravity.
3. Moscow Times: Boris Kagarlitsky, Big Bubbles Spell Trouble.
4. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
5. Reuters: Drop slogans, do business, Kremlin tells Chechens.
6. Reuters: Post-summit Putin needs payback to answer sceptics.
7. Transitions Online: Alexei Pankin, The Rise and Fall of Vladimir Putin. We need a foreign media smear campaign against Putin now, for his own sake.
8. Itar-Tass: Chief rabbi: Russia getting rid of anti-Semitism.
9. Kennan Institute meeting report: Robert Orttung on the Impact of Putin's Reforms on Russia's Governors.
10. Reuters: US oil falls as Russia rejects OPEC demands on cut.
11. Mark Jones: STAND-OFF BETWEEN OPEC AND RUSSIA.