JRL #5552 Contents:
1. Reuters: Bush, Putin face challenges in making arms
2. BBC Monitoring: Russia may need extra guarantees over US missile plans - newspaper.
3. New York Times: Michael Wines, At Last, Signs of Economic Revival in Russia.
4. The Russia Journal: Yury Sigov, Putin faces old struggle with U.S. media. Decades of negative mutual news coverage won’t change overnight.
5. The Sunday Telegraph (UK): Anne Applebaum, The truth behind Putin's smile.
6. The Globe and Mail (Canada): Michael Den Tandt, Russia has much to gain from oil price war.
7. President Putin's speech at Rice University, November 14.