1. AP: Bush, Putin Build a Friendship.
2. AP: Russia To Cut Troops in Chechnya.
3. RFE/RL: Jeremy Bransten, Russia: Thanks To Small Publishing Houses, Literature Throws Up New Shoots.
4. Harriman Institute Pre-Summit Roundtable. (Robert Legvold, Stephen Sestanovich, Steven Solnick)
5. Moskovsky Komsomolets: Melor Sturua, Putin and Bush No Longer Divided by Ideological Barriers. Putin has a chance to lasso America at a Texas ranch.
6. Erik Herron: http://www.ku.edu/~herron (re politics in former Soviet Union)
7. Jacqueline Kozin: DIGITAL FREEDOM NETWORK HOSTS ONLINE MEETING WITH JOURNALIST ANNA POLITKOVSKAYA.
8. Sacramento Bee: James Rosen, Russian vets' dire warning. U.S. could become trapped in Afghan war -- like they were.
9. Nezavisimaya Gazeta: Aleksei Kiva, Ideas Must Serve the Interest. A short discourse on terrorism, disinterestedness and banality of the Russian intelligentsia.
10. PONARS: Celeste A. Wallander, Security Cooperation, Russia, and NATO.