1. Boston Globe: Ross Kerber, Investors finding Russia's
worth a new look.
2. strana.ru: "Fundamental Change" Responsible for Rejuvenation of Russian Economy. Interview with Anders Aslund.
3. Reuters: US, Russia defence heads talk Afghan campaign, arms.
4. BBC Monitoring: Russian defence minister says NATO "a Cold War relic."
5. Nina Khrushcheva: Re: The Economist's "Changing Russia,"(JRL #5221).
6. The Russia Journal: Dmitry Pinsker, Prosecutors play for power.
7. Washington Post: Sharon LaFraniere, Spy Trials Challenge New Russia. Critics Fear Return To Obsession With Internal Security.
8. Business Week: Putin's Russia. At an historic moment, it's emerging as a key U.S. ally.
9. International Herald Tribune: William Pfaff, The War on Terror Turns Into War on Afghanistan.