1. Reuters: US sees progress in strategic talks with
2. Newsday: James Klurfeld, Putin Is Reaching Out to the U.S., Bush Should Seize the Moment.
3. The Economist (UK): Changing Russia. Hope gleams anew. At home and abroad, things have never looked brighter for Russia's president, Vladimir Putin. Will it last?
4. Moscow Times editorial: Some Advice You Can Bank On.
5. Interfax: Opinion poll shows most Russians favour better relations with USA.
6. Baltimore Sun: Will Englund, Russians can't escape Muslim history. Long, complicated relationship persists.
7. strana.ru: Russian President Offers his Evaluation of the Russian Constitutional Court.
8. Wall Street Journal: Guy Chazan, Russian Government Takes Back Rights To Stolichnaya Vodka After Legal Fight.
9. THE JAMESTOWN FOUNDATION Prism: Aleksandr Buzgalin, POST-SOVIET GEOPOLITICS IN THE MIDST OF TERRORISM AND WAR.