1. Jamestown Foundation Monitor: TRIAL OF ALLEGED
APARTMENT BOMBERS NEARLY AT AN END.
2. Interfax: Russians put their trust in Putin and emergencies minister - poll.
3. RIA: RUSSIAN EXPERT DOESN'T THINK USA WILL QUIT ABM TREATY WITH AFGHAN OPERATION ON. (Pikayev)
4. Reuters: Experts urge Putin and Bush to "de-alert" missiles.
5. BBC Monitoring: USA wants Russian equipment for tackling suspect mail.
6. RFE/RL: Francesca Mereu, Regions Seek Business But Investors Keep Their Capital In Moscow.
7. Al-Sharq al-Awsat (London): Russian Sources Claim US Attempting To 'Recruit' Russian Veterans of Afghan War.
8. Eurasia Insight: Igor Torbakov, MOSCOW WARY ABOUT TASHKENT MILITARY TIES WITH THE UNITED STATES.
9. gazeta.ru: Prosecutors Clearing Way for Putin's Team.
10. BBC Monitoring: Little known Putin's confidant seen behind corruption investigations in Russia. (Igor Sechin)
11. Moscow Times: Valeria Korchagina, Kirill Koriukin and Alla Startseva, The New Face of Russia's Oligopoly.