1. RFE/RL: Andrew Tully, U.S.: Some See Dark Side To
Closer Ties With Moscow.
2. AP: Ukraine Destroys Last Missile Silo.
3. AP: Russian Scientist Spy Trial Resumes. (Danilov and Sutyagin)
4. Moscow Times: Oksana Yablokova, Activist Warns of Repression.
5. Moscow Times: Victoria Lavrentieva, Putin's Pep Talk Fires Up Investors.
6. BBC Monitoring: Supply of army pros exceeds demand in provincial Russia.
7. BBC Monitoring: European human rights commissioner says Chechnya is in transition to normality. (Gil-Robles)
8. Obshchaya Gazeta: Russia's Lourdes Center in Cuba May Still Collect Economic Intelligence.
9. Jamestown Foundation Monitor: PRUSAK CALLS FOR AN END TO DIRECT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.
10. Novaya Gazeta: Pavel Voloshin, Investigation. The Building Where Hexogen Was Sold Is in the Center of Moscow, on Bolshaya Lubyanka. (Scheme for Producing and Selling Explosives at Lubyanka Revealed)