1. Moscow Times: Pavel Felgenhauer, U.S. Faces Costly
2. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
3. Itar-Tass: Russian scientists call for lower level of nuclear combat readiness.
4. Reuters: Russia's Bolshoi crumbles, limelight for rival.
5. Washington Post editorial: Toward a Strategic Framework.
6. Reuters: Chechens seek peace talks, but agenda differs.
7. AFP: Chechen rebels see "provocation" in Russian talk of disarmament.
8. The Guardian (UK): Kevin O'Flynn, Tsar's Finger sliced off on the Moscow express.
9. New York Times: Pavel Bunich, Reformer for New Russian Economy, Is Dead at 71.
10. Michael McFaul: U.S.-Russia Relations after September 11, 2001.