1. Newsday: Paul Saunders, Welcome Russia's Help - With
2. Luba Schwartzman: ORT Review.
3. Peter Lavelle: Untimely Thoughts - Quiet Flows the Don (re the Evans trade visit)
4. Reuters: U.S. Commerce Secy says Russia reliable partner.
5. Moscow Times: Torrey Clark, Kremlin Shifts Gears on WTO.
6. Wall Street Journal: Jeanne Whalen, Russia, a Willing Ally in Terror Struggle, Looks for U.S. Sympathy on Trade Issues.
7. BBC Monitoring: Opposition journalist team to launch new magazine in December.
8. Vremya MN: Sergei Guk, A WAR FOR AN AUDIENCE. Interview with the former chief of the Soviet Foreign Intelligence Service. (LEONID SHEBARSHIN)
9. BBC: James Rodgers, Gauging Russian support.
10. AP: Sarah Karush, Russians Ambivalent About US Strikes.
11. Jamestown Foundation Monitor: RUSSIAN SOCIETY SPLIT OVER AFGHAN CAMPAIGN.
12. Reuters: Zyuganov warns Europe against war on Islam.
13. Reuters: Russia's Putin alters cabinet, top ministers may go.
14. Interfax: Putin urges increased defence spending in Russia.
15. Moscow Times: Julia Latynina, Biggest Budget War Movie in World History.
16. St. Petersburg Times: Valeria Korchagina, Making a Living by Finding Liars.
17. strana.ru: Russia an Oasis of Calm as Western Countries Panic Over Anthrax Outbreaks.