1. Baltimore Sun: Will Englund, Russians divided on U.S.
in their back yard Force in Central Asia has Putin's support.
2. Laura Belin: What happened to NTV-International.
3. The Russia Journal: Otto Latsis, Still cause for optimism. (re economy)
4. Dmitri Gusev: Author of bin Laden's "Mein Kampf" Russian-born?
5. BBC: Paul Anderson, Israel's 'Russians' fight alienation.
6. The Electronic Telegraph (UK): David Wastell and Damien Mcelroy, America pays a high price for Asian support.
7. Washington Post: Thomas E. Ricks and Susan B. Glasser, U.S. Operated Secret Alliance With Uzbekistan.
8. BBC Monitoring: Uzbek bid for special role may gain momentum - Kazakh newspaper.
9. Interfax: Russian centrist politicians favour united party under Putin's leadership.
10. Reuters: Russia puts safety first over Kursk submarine.
11. The Sunday Times (UK): Douglas Alexander, From Russia with love. Dinamo Moscow are no strangers to Ibrox - 56 years ago they fought an early Cold War battle.