February 4, 2000
This Date's Issues: 4088 4089 4090

1. Global Beat Syndicate: U.S.-Russia Relations: A New Chill -- Russian Liberal Blames U.S. for Growing Split. (Alexei Arbatov)
2. the eXile: Press Review by Matt Taibbi. MARCH MADNESS! The eXile's 1st annual Worst Moscow Journalist Competition.

(DJ: Let me say in advance that we are NOT going to have a knock-down,
drag-out battle over this article from the notorious eXile which
manages to offend by name nearly every Western journalist in
Moscow. Everything that is to be said about the eXile has
already been said. This piece is offered for your amusement only.)]

*********