April 9, 1999
This Date's Issues: 32323233

1. Fred Weir on Russia and Yugoslavia developments.
2. John Helmer: The Canary and the Catbird. (Berezovsky and Primakov).
3. Moscow Times: Jonas Bernstein, PARTY LINES: Berezovsky Is Out So Yeltsin
Can Attack.

4. Moskovskiye Novosti: Andrei Kozyrev Scores Yeltsin-Primakov Policies.
5. IntellectualCapital.com: Richard Pipes, Boris Gets Angry.
6. Washington Post: Celeste Wallander, Russia's Role.
7. AP: Russia Tries To End Kosovo Crisis. (And Solzhenitsyn).
8. Moscow Times: Melissa Akin and Matt Bivens, FSB Slaps Duma's Plans to
Impeach.

9. New York Times: Michael McFaul, Don't Look to Russia for Help on Kosovo.
10. Interfax: Chubays Denies IMF Loan Misused.
11. International Herald Tribune letter: David Timmins, Alienating Russia.]