September 16, 1998

This Date's Issues: 23762377 ••

1. Stephan De Spiegeleire: Scenarios?
2. Radiostantsiya Ekho Moskvy: Russia's Gaydar Views new Government,
'Economic Coup.'

3. Itar-Tass: Primakov Outlines New Government's Priorities.
4. Reuters: Russia recovery will be difficult, Camdessus says.
5. Moscow Times: John Kenyon, Experts Debate Printing Rubles to Pay Off
Wages.

6. Moscow Times: Natalya Shulyakovskaya, Cabbage Is Wealth in Cash-Free
Villages.

7. TASS Profiles New Russian Foreign Minister.
8. USIA: TEXT: AMB. SESTANOVICH SEPT. 15 ON U.S.-RUSSIA RELATIONS.
9. Vlad Signorelli: excerpt from Jude Wanniski.
10. Jamestown Foundation Monitor: PRIMAKOV TELLS GOVERNORS TO TOE
THE LINE and NO FOOD FOR RUSSIA'S SOLDIERS.

11. Interfax: Luzhkov Urges Government To Revise Privatization Results.
12. Fred Weir: end of oligarchs?]