October 16, 1997
This Date's Issues: 1287 1288 1289

Johnsons's Russia List [list two]

1. Ian Small in Tashkent: The Dream of Ships - A Letter Home.
2. Moskovskiy Komsomolets: Interview with Valeriy Streletskiy,
"Morning of the Streletskiy Execution." ("Following in the footsteps
of the disgraced Korzhakov, his closest comrade-in- arms, the retired SBP
[Presidential Security Service] colonel, NFS [National Sports Foundation]
ex-president Valeriy Streletskiy settled down to write a book.")
3. Mark Fassio: WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? For NATO Expansion,
the Answer is: Everything.]

********