October 13, 1997
This Date's Issues: 1280 1281

********

Date: 13 Oct 1997 16:12:38 U
From: Laura Belin <belinl@rferl.org>
Subject: Russian media ownership

David,

I wanted to let JRL readers know that my colleagues Floriana Fossato and Anna
Kachkaeva have translated their special RFE/RL report on Russian media empires
into Russian. The report identifies the business and government interests that
control major print and electronic media in Russia. It can be found on the
following Web page:

Russian Media Empires (Russian version)
http://www.rferl.org/bd/ru/russian/rumedia/index.html

The original, English-language version of the report is still available at
http://www.rferl.org/nca/special/rumedia/index.html

These pages will be updated periodically following major developments in
Russian media ownership.

********